Guidance To Fix Norton 360 Error 100 In An Easy Way
Norton 360 is a computer security software which helps you to protect your computer from malware, viruses, spyware, and many other issues. Even though it protects your device from the hackers, it has multiple advanced features that help you to protect your information like bank details and card details. But sometimes it creates issues with your Norton 360 antivirus. If you face any problem with this like Error Code 100 and Norton 360 Password Generator issue etc. then you don’t need to be worried due to this problem in this blog, we will discuss the causes of error code 100 and the solution of the same problem. If you face any another problem related to your system security software, then you will be able to take the help of experts, who provide you one of the best solutions as per your requirement.
Causes of Error code 100
- Corrupted download or incomplete installation of the software
- Corruption in window registry from a recent antivirus related software change
- Virus and malware infection occurs the problem
- Another application maliciously deleted Norton related file
Symptoms of Error code 100
- The error code 100 appears and crashes the active program window
- The computer frequently malfunctions with error 100 when running the same application
- Window runs sluggish and slow to mouse or keyboard input
- Norton 360 error 100 is shown
- Your PC regularly freeze for a little time.
Solutions to Fix Norton 360 Error Code 100
To fix this problem, you can follow the given methods that help you to eliminate the error as soon as possible.
Method 1. Close Conflicting Programs
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del at a one time to open task manager. This will let you view the list of applications currently running.
- After that, go to processes key and hold the programs one by one and press the end process key.
- Now, you will be required to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to identify which application is causing the flaw, you may go ahead with the next method, reinstall the program.
Method 2. Reinstall Runtime Libraries
You might be getting the flaw because of an updated like the MS visual C++ package which might not be installed completely. Then you need to uninstall the current package and install a new copy.
- Go to Programs and features to uninstall the package and then find the MS Visual C++ redistributable package.
- Press uninstall on the top of the list.
- After that, reboot your system
- Now download the latest redistributable package from MS then install it.
Method 3. Run Disk cleanup
- Back up you fill and clear the space on your hard drive
- Clear cache and reboot the system
- Now, run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right click your leading directory
- Press properties and then press Disk cleanup
In case you need any help related to Norton antivirus then you will be able to contact the experts at Norton Antivirus Help Phone Number +1-888-846-5560. The experts will help you to solve your issues so you can contact us anytime around the clock.